Workshop will help business leaders develop green strategy
A workshop later this month will help Swindon and Wiltshire business leaders develop and grow their green strategy.
Swindon & Wiltshire Local Enterprise Partnership says a clear environmental sustainability strategy is no longer just a ‘nice-to-have’, but a key distinguisher for potential customers, suppliers, and investors.
The workshop will help businesses to develop and grow their sustainability strategies.
The sessions will cover key topics including:
- The vital importance of measuring emissions
- Tools businesses can use to calculate their carbon footprint
- How to effectively report your carbon footprint to stakeholders
- How to set and achieve carbon reduction targets
- What to do to avoid ‘greenwashing’
- Getting staff buy-in for your strategy
- Funding support available to help you achieve your green goals
The online workshop runs from 12pm until 4pm on Wednesday, November 24.
Free to attend, the workshop is open to trading SME businesses in Swindon and Wiltshire only, with one person per business invited to attend.
It will be led by Hugh Williams of Swindon and Wiltshire Growth Hub, and is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
To register for a place, visit https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/growing-your-green-strategy-tickets-199201295437