Get your free ticket to see the world’s leading business coach in action
The world’s number one sales coach is coming to the West to share his secrets with business owners.
And readers of Business Biscuit can get free entry to the event, on Thursday, October 23, at the UWE Exhibition and Conference Centre in Bristol.
Brad Sugars is the founder of ActionCOACH, which now has more than 1,000 offices in 40 countries, including a Wiltshire office run from Marlborough by Nigel Scott – who is offering the free passes.
Nigel said: “The event offers entrepreneurs and business owners the opportunity to hear directly from Brad on his innovative, ground breaking idea of Buying Customers, first popularised in his 2012 book of the same name.
“It is a breakthrough in customer acquisition, lead generation and customer service with proven strategies that consistently drive repeat business.
“His highly profitable methods of gaining new customers into any business have revolutionised the way marketing, customer service and business in general is done.”
The event will focus on how to:
- Build a marketing strategy that generates more customers and how to make every pound you spend on marketing a true investment
- Grow your customer base and generate leads including an effective referrals system.
- Focus 80 per cent of your resources on the top 20 per cent of your customers
- Turn your best customers into fans who build your business for you
- Test, measure and understand your numbers
To claim your free pass log on to www.buyingcustomers.com and use the booking code SWNSC15.
Nigel has been part of the ActionCOACH team since 2005 and has helped hundreds of local businesses to grow and prosper through one-to-one coaching, group coaching and training and free seminars.
His most recent success story is farm shop entrepreneur Tom Bowles, who was last week named Farmer’s Weekly Local Food Farmer of the Year.
For more information log on to www.actioncoach.com/nigelscott