Seven reasons why you don’t need that team meeting
Do you hold regular meetings with your team?
Many of us are busy and feel that a team meeting is too time-consuming when we should be getting on with our ‘real work’.
So to help you out I have come up with seven reasons why you don’t need to hold team meetings:
- Your team are all psychic and know what you are thinking.
- They read every email you send and every message on the board. Immediately.
- They take exactly the meaning you intended from every email and notice board.
- They understand your priorities without you having to mention them.
- They communicate perfectly with each other at all times.
- They always do the right thing right first time and, frankly don’t need any help from you, thanks very much.
- They all know exactly which customers are most important to you right now and how you want them treated.
If this is making you think that team meetings are maybe a good idea after all, contact me now and I will send you some guidance for good team meetings.
Nigel Scott offers business and executive coaching in Wiltshire and Swindon. Contact him on 01672 512001 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org